You've got to be kidding me.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno
Scotty, a years worth of full coverage on that Saturn is probably more than its worth, but we drive what we can afford, so not putting you down on that. Just having some fun !

my insurance is $740 a year for full coverage/0$ glass deductible/250 collision deductible. It helps to be a A student, have Meemic(teachers insurance) and have all your families plans under one account.

Last time I checked BB on my car was about $4500, but my car is worth more than that, not that I would ever sell it. My brother bought it new then it was given to me with 56k on it, now it has 135k with zero issues/problems. Change the oil/brakes/tires and thats it. It gets washed every 3 days rain/shine/snow, waxed every two weeks, and cleaned/vacuumed every week. Plus it has a full coverage PPF install on every square inch of paint. It looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor.

I'm going to drive it until it dies, which will be never since its a well kept saturn. My car is my baby, and I like to take care of it so it'll last a long time. However, I am currently saving up to buy a new truck for work/towing our toys, and I'm leaning towards a 06+ f250 PSD. Even when I get that, I'm going to keep the saturn just because of the condition its in and if I ever need to drive really far. I'm about halfway saved up since I take after my brothers and don't want a car payment, so I'm saving up to write a check for it. I take the money I would be spending every month on a payment, plus some and put it in a separate account so I don't spend it on something useless :dunno

I don't seem to remember you mentioning you had a restriction before :dunno

In this post http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?s=...st&p=625395 you said that you took it off after getting pulled over 3x a week. Well it still looks like you'd get pulled over 3x a week with that. what is that 20% on your whole windshield?

Haha, its 40% solargard, BTW... :lol

I've never been pulled over for the tint on that, its all legal. what are you the tint police now ? :flip

Dont preach about doing legal work because you don't, do you want me to pull up ads off craigslist I see you post?

Go piss off some more customers and avoid them so they come find you on here... :dunno

not ONE of the cars on your website www.newshadetint.com has legal tint on it, so you can't say you do legal work either :thumb we're both from michigan we both know how it is here, I was just giving you a hard time.

also, the customer found me on here originally, its how I got the job

are those street radials on that truck that the wheel fell off of :lol6

:nope 21" low profile Maxxis Marauders

I didn't realize you were from AUS. I glanced at the pic of the truck and it sorta looked like a lot of the volvo semis over here, so thats why I was like hmmm I've never seen a tire like that on a semi haha

haha its cool I never know with online talk :beer

but money talks as you pry know.. :coffee

why would you have plpd on such a relatively new car? I have full coverage on my 02 saturn :bingo my car is my baby

Thats what I'm saying I have a few points from OHIO! ... :mad

Guest scottydosnntkno
I don't seem to remember you mentioning you had a restriction before :dunno

In this post http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?s=...st&p=625395 you said that you took it off after getting pulled over 3x a week. Well it still looks like you'd get pulled over 3x a week with that. what is that 20% on your whole windshield?

Haha, its 40% solargard, BTW... :D

I've never been pulled over for the tint on that, its all legal. what are you the tint police now ? :flip

Dont preach about doing legal work because you don't, do you want me to pull up ads off craigslist I see you post?

Go piss off some more customers and avoid them so they come find you on here... :nono

not ONE of the cars on your website www.newshadetint.com has legal tint on it, so you can't say you do legal work either :hmmm we're both from michigan we both know how it is here, I was just giving you a hard time.

also, the customer found me on here originally, its how I got the job

are those street radials on that truck that the wheel fell off of blink.png

:nope 21" low profile Maxxis Marauders

I didn't realize you were from AUS. I glanced at the pic of the truck and it sorta looked like a lot of the volvo semis over here, so thats why I was like hmmm I've never seen a tire like that on a semi haha

haha its cool I never know with online talk :beer

but money talks as you pry know.. :D

why would you have plpd on such a relatively new car? I have full coverage on my 02 saturn :D my car is my baby

Thats what I'm saying I have a few points from OHIO! ... :mad

I have 5 points on my license :hmmm a few of them should be dropping off pretty soon I think

Archived