dry shrink

Guest scottydosnntkno

nice fingures :)

but seriously, you need to use your hands to move the film around before you squeegee it down. Like run your hand in front of it for the middle, then hold that part with one hand and run your fingers up to the top to stretch it, then squeegee it and do the same for the bottom. If they pop up while shrinking then do the same thing till their gone.

take you pic, and add a vertical line down the middle. thats what I do and I love it. basically just splits the glass into 1/4's.

REALLY :) I have never heard of anyone having success with that method. I tried it and did not care for it.

Kuddos for making it work for ya :)

I do not care for the H pattern. I like the film to flow back and forth so I only anchor it in the middle (horizontally). It also allows me to move fingers from the sides to the top or the bottom.

:)

Adding the side anchor limits the flow of the film, and makes it easier to get in a problem on the corners...imo. I had always used the H, but not anymore.

I think it was Tint Wizard who said he only anchors the sides? | | instead of ----- . Anyway, tried it the other day out of boredom, worked great. Although it wasn't a particularly curved window... Maybe he can offer insight. If he sees this. And cares to share.

I usually do sort of an H. Not all the way down the sides though, more of a tapered line on the sides. And on *some* cars I do snappy's 1/4's trick. I do that with 2 door Cobalts usually for example.

Guest thatsnappyguy
I think it was Tint Wizard who said he only anchors the sides? | | instead of ----- . Anyway, tried it the other day out of boredom, worked great. Although it wasn't a particularly curved window... Maybe he can offer insight. If he sees this. And cares to share.

I usually do sort of an H. Not all the way down the sides though, more of a tapered line on the sides. And on *some* cars I do snappy's 1/4's trick. I do that with 2 door Cobalts usually for example.

I cant take credit for that. I seen it on the ryke shrink video.

Archived