Anybody near/around Labelle, FL?

My uncle messaged me on facebook that he might be trading in and getting a new car. Not sure what he's getting just yet, but will try and find out. Anyways, I'm in KS, and he asked me a few questions about what he should be looking for/asking about when it comes to tinting his new car. So, are there any reputable shops in or around Labelle, FL? Please note, he is EXTREMELY picky, so no hack shops please. I tinted his last ride (350Z) right before he moved, and can assure you he will look it over with a magnifying glass.

Oh No.....Not gonna do it :boogie

Me and obsessive customers don't mesh to well.... :twocents

Afraid of a challenge? LOL! Besides, I didn't say he was obsessive, just picky. I tinted his 'Z', so he knows what to look for when it comes to contaminents. He's a good guy (actually a minister) and not some a**hole customer.

He called the local shop, Audio Visions by Derek. Won't bother quoting the price, but was a Llumar film. The price he was given for a 4dr car, IMO was kind of cheap. So, I told him to call back and ask specifically what the warranty covers. I personally carry SunTek, so don't know the different Llumar films.

He's a good guy (actually a minister).........

A Minister? In a 350Z? Holla! :boogie

He's always had a thing for sports cars. I remember going to his house when I was young, and he had just bought a brand new turbo TA like the one below. He's also had a Nissan 300Z, and a Mitsubishi 3000GT. Like I said, he's not an ass, just has a thing for nice cars.

How far are you from Labelle?

profilec.jpg

Archived