Boat Window Tinting

Guest scottydosnntkno
Best margins are in the clear non-metal, high heat reduction films for boats & yachts (if u can convince buyers).

:coffee

I get good margins from any boat, selling auto film for FG prices. Most of the boats I've done are larger(40'+), and they don't even ask how much it is they just say its in such and such slip(in the biggest marina around here) and then I'll come by when your done to pay you. I LOVE doing boats, since they're usually easy, you get to work outside on a nice day in nice weather, and get free drinks from the coolers usually :coffee

Guest auricwealth
Best margins are in the clear non-metal, high heat reduction films for boats & yachts (if u can convince buyers).

:lol

I get good margins from any boat, selling auto film for FG prices. Most of the boats I've done are larger(40'+), and they don't even ask how much it is they just say its in such and such slip(in the biggest marina around here) and then I'll come by when your done to pay you. I LOVE doing boats, since they're usually easy, you get to work outside on a nice day in nice weather, and get free drinks from the coolers usually :coffee

very often, they wanna retain a clear view of outside (while getting high heat reduction).

For darker boat tints, it is about 75% cheaper. hahaha, I noticed that many are encouraged by my massive price gap to give their boat the best they can get. yeah, these are richer people, so they usually don't bargain so long they can get what they need. :coffee

Guest scottydosnntkno
I haven't done any boats yet I would like to do one but I see some boats out a pretty curved front glass can you shrink it

shrink it like any other back glass :D usually, it looks worse than it is. Usually only curves in one direction, with a little curve in the second

Archived