Unexpected marketing

Young guy with a mate in tow, comes in last week to drop his car off.

Like most, he wants go over what it is he's getting again.

So we go over VLT, heat and glare again. He hands his keys over.

On his way out the door he turns and asks "What's the HIV protection on that film?"

I reply "Sorry, if you're gonna have s*x in your car you'll still need a condom for your HIV protection but in case you're interested, it'll give you 99% UV protection"

The boy blinked, turned an interesting shade of red, burst out laughing and insisted that was what he meant. His mate was in hysterics.

Could have left it there but...... we have a gym next door and temptation got the better of me. :)

He comes back few hours later to collect his car.

After settling his bill I hand him his warranty card with a condom taped to it (from the gym's bathroom dispenser) and I say "Because you asked I've included a single use HIV protection system".

I've just tinted his third mates car and given away my forth condom :) marketing with a difference....

Guest VaTinterPMan

Should have that as a disclaimer on your warranty, just like the SPAM and the one that starts with a C does. *Doesnt protect against HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases. People would be like WTF?

You can say I know I know someone thought he could do whatever he wanted since he was 99.9% protected from uv rays.

Guest ohsnapitseric

I've hear about films having a rubbery feel...but thats just 100% latex!! Pretty brave of you going into the male locker room of a gym. LoL!!! Nice one

Archived