Who's into R/C stuff

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I told y'all I had it bad...

This is all I have, that fly's minus one little indoor copter.

I have 1 desert truck and 1 desert buggy.

The truck runs about 40-45mph.... :beer It's 1/18th scale... (less than a foot long wheel base)

041.jpg

042.jpg

Dang that is a nice collection dude!! :beer

Double :lol

Guest tint325i

get a fishing boat, they can run a line out or drop bait wherever you want!! ive been into the nitro buggies for years and am just stating out with helicopters, still on the co-axial at the moment but got a 3d sitting for when I feel confident enough

I have a blade cp pro, and a nitro boat. Both are money pits!

When I go to buy parts for my cars they cost more than the ones for my real car :beer I think I need to sell my mini losi and get a boat for when fishing is slow :)

I just sold my real boat about a month ago. Wish I still had it, but I have enough pals with boats that I can get out if I want...:lol

I love my mini losi desert truck, but I went crazy with a 9600kv motor and a brushless ESC. Now I can run about 2 minutes and it overheats, even with a fan and a heat sink. I'm going back to the 5400kv, soon as I feel like turning all those tiny screws.... I wanna clock the speed, it's crazy fast.

When it crashes, it flips for about 50ft and almost always tears something loose.... :beer

get a fishing boat, they can run a line out or drop bait wherever you want!! ive been into the nitro buggies for years and am just stating out with helicopters, still on the co-axial at the moment but got a 3d sitting for when I feel confident enough

Buy yourself a flight simulator program, (well worth the money) it will really help with your 3D copter. If I would not have had it, I would have had thousands of dollars in choppers by now.... :beer

My 1st 3D flight, without simulator time was short and expensive..... Wish we had videoed it....

Guest scottydosnntkno

I think every dollar I made up until I was about 15 went to r/c, and now even still a lot does. I got out of all my trucks a couple years ago, I used to have one of each generation tmaxx(.15, .20, 2.5, 3.3) a revo, a couple gas and electric trucks(rustler, etc), a 1/8 tamiya buggy, and just last year started getting back in to the flying thing, sort of. Picked up a new trainer, but only got to fly like 5 times, two of which were crashes so I had to fix the plane, now the colors are all mistmatched :spit

I think every dollar I made up until I was about 15 went to r/c, and now even still a lot does. I got out of all my trucks a couple years ago, I used to have one of each generation tmaxx(.15, .20, 2.5, 3.3) a revo, a couple gas and electric trucks(rustler, etc), a 1/8 tamiya buggy, and just last year started getting back in to the flying thing, sort of. Picked up a new trainer, but only got to fly like 5 times, two of which were crashes so I had to fix the plane, now the colors are all mistmatched :lol

It definately is a bug that you catch once you get started.

I bought to planes from harbour frieght and had alot of fun with them...ill have to post a pic next week...

shady "I take it as you wrecked one already?"

Yep... refer to pic#2 for the gathered up. aftermath of my 1st 3D flight. We are going to try and film all of our flights if possible.

My 1st crash was over in a fraction of a second... Just AAAAHHH!!! SPLAT!!!! :gasp

Archived