2010 Audi S4

dsilversey

Guest naughtydog
nevermind I got it....thought I did one before.......pull headliner down a little then pull light towards bottom of back glass EASY

they can be tight on those models.

Guest untouchable

Not sure if this has been posted up some place. Be very careful , because people are having a lot of problems burning up computers in the rear of the car. Audi knows of this problem, and has sent out a bulletin to all dealers that no warranty will be paid if the car is tinted.

Guest drew675
Not sure if this has been posted up some place. Be very careful , because people are having a lot of problems burning up computers in the rear of the car. Audi knows of this problem, and has sent out a bulletin to all dealers that no warranty will be paid if the car is tinted.

bingo! we have a contract with an audi dealer and disconnect and bag the amp. Open trunk, left side open panel, bag that sucka.

Damn! I knew the A5/S5's had issues. I wasnt aware the S4s have it too. Guess I dodged the bullet so far. Good to know though.

Archived