Don't you just love

Guest tintnmoreok

I've been doing this for 15 years and its a problem that just doesn't go away. We keep the doors down in the winter, half way in the summer and we've added ropes with signs hanging across the bay door openings. I had one lady pull right through the rope and sign one day and then wanted me to pay for the scratches on her car. This business sure would be a lot more fun if not for people. :smoker

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate the car honkers :DD I just ignore them as most of the time I am a one man show. The honkers always pull up when I am laying a back window it seems and they can full well see that I have my hands full and that I cant just jump up to run out and see what they want. I know by ignoring people I may loose a customer here or there but he way I look at it they need to learn some manners when you pull up to a business, get out, go inside and state your business dont expect to go through life feeling entitled like everyone else is there just for you.

Most times the honkers just want directions anyway! :smoker

Guest mcpcola

Man I love that stuff my brother owns a tire shop and when people honk I just look at them with the I am not coming out there look and they get out like didn't you hear me honking and I simply respond that we do not have a drive through.

While waiting on a Customer, another Customer walks right up and just wants to ask "a quick question"

I tell them one of us will be with them shortly, as we have others ahead of them.

Then they act all impatient beacuase they are in a hurry.

So are the other 5 customers that were in line when you walked in and cut line.

But, for every Customer like that one that is a challenge, there are dozens more who are a real pleasure to take care of !

mine have a problem parking right in front,of the front door.We tell them to move it before the conversion even gets going................... :spit

same here, right in front of the garage bay. Just cause your appointment is at noon don't mean we don't have cars to pull out first!

Archived