Cant get LLumar Film

Guest Diamond Tints
CP Films can kiss my ass. The only film I like of theirs is limo anyway. Too expensive and difficult for the average 1-person owner operator to order from. Plenty of other films companies to get film from at better prices and easier ordering. Everybody has the technology now to make good quality films. Order from someone else.

OMG!!! Couldnt have put it any better myself :twocents:beer:poke

Heard they are becoming a nightmare for stock!!!!!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CP Films can kiss my ass. The only film I like of theirs is limo anyway. Too expensive and difficult for the average 1-person owner operator to order from. Plenty of other films companies to get film from at better prices and easier ordering. Everybody has the technology now to make good quality films. Order from someone else.

OMG!!! Couldnt have put it any better myself :thumb:thumb:bottle

Everyone has their opinion but let me share mine.

CP Films is an incredible company to work with. They make films that perform and having done nearly 3,000 homes and 4,000 vehicles in the last 2.5 years with VISTA or LLumar, Formulaone and we have had less than a .001 failure rate (and it was probably my installers fault- -rather than the film!)

The recent move from a distributor to direct has actually been an improvement and I personally liked the distribution model.

ATR and Formulaone Films are consistently high quality and their recent inventory issues have been handled with courtesy and with candid communication.

No company is perfect (obviously!) But for my money the foundation for our success as a company is the superior window film products and service we have come to expect from CP Films.

(They did not pay me to say this!)

:dunno

Guest oasisglatint

CP Films is an incredible company to work with. They make films that perform and having done nearly 3,000 homes and 4,000 vehicles in the last 2.5 years with VISTA or LLumar, Formulaone and we have had less than a .001 failure rate (and it was probably my installers fault- -rather than the film!)

The recent move from a distributor to direct has actually been an improvement and I personally liked the distribution model.

ATR and Formulaone Films are consistently high quality and their recent inventory issues have been handled with courtesy and with candid communication.

No company is perfect (obviously!) But for my money the foundation for our success as a company is the superior window film products and service we have come to expect from CP Films.

:bottle

Couldn't have expressed it any better myself!!

:thumb

OMG!!! Couldnt have put it any better myself :dunno:thumb:bottle

:thumb

Ditto

Guest Diamond Tints

Anytime I phoned them, they never really wanted to deal with me because I "only" wanted 3-4 x 60 inch rolls of film?? When I want film I want it next day, not "send us a cheque and when it clears we will send you the film" :poke:spit How about f**k off and shove it up your ass ya clown :yoda

My cash not as good as the guys buying 20 rolls??????

Did these companies buying 20 X 60 inch rolls start as a big company??

I think not, All Businesses had to start somewhere!!!!!

And they all wonder why the Uk distributor got moved :woowoo Oh my God give me strength

I treat everyone of my customers the same, I dont care if you drive an old banger or a Lambo, but hey im the stupid little fish thats still here and still going strong :hmmm

Llu film is good for sure but customer service was a riot!!!!

Guest tintjam65

LLumars move to have all customer service in St Louis resulted in all knew peeps being hired to take film orders

College degrees and no film knowledge whatsoever

This create one giant learning curve for the new peeps and headaches for tinters

Keeping a fair amount of inventory at the shop helps a little but not for shops that keep their inventory at the supplier

It is frustrating to place an order as usual only to find tint village idiots getting it all wrong or the manny not having the film

Archived