Cant get LLumar Film

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest oasisglatint

No problems here with ATC.......

can't get urethane tho!!!

scarce raw materials, telling me that President Obama is making it so the military has first dibs :spit

I have had them screw up orders (quite often actually, along with Suntek) but the only thing that was ever out of stock was AIR80 when it first came out. I ended up preordering it for when they got their next shipment and they never sent it. I called about two months later and they said they "we just got it today"...haha....

Where are you ordering from? Solutia?

Do they have any other distributors now that Performance is gone or is it all direct? They still have something in Texas, right?

Guest tintjam65

My understanding is any film orders are taken by Solutia St Louis

and sent from either Martinsville, Dallas or Orange, depending on where they find stock.

I also heard they fired the plant mgr and hired new because the old wasn't getting film made. :smoker

Guest la femme de la tint

CP Films can kiss my ass. The only film I like of theirs is limo anyway. Too expensive and difficult for the average 1-person owner operator to order from. Plenty of other films companies to get film from at better prices and easier ordering. Everybody has the technology now to make good quality films. Order from someone else.

Guest Malcolm E Boo

Since LLumar effectively pulled out of the UK market getting film from them over here is a complete nightmare. I have gone else where and I don't think I shall be going back.

Archived