Disgruntled Customer of another shop nearby

Guest scottydosnntkno
There are several businesses around here that chose tint as an add on to their existing business and I have seen and heard customers complaining about each one that they wished they had just went ahead and brought their car to us but this is the worst one I have seen.

On another note the same shop that did this Impala actually sent me a referral today. The lady said they told her they could tint it for less than what I quoted but not today because they have not been able to find their tinter for a few days now. I am glad I didn't actually name them by name because I really do appreciate the referal but it is the customers that I feel sorry for. If these other shops get one of my regular customers due to their cheaper price then no big deal, I feel like the customers will be back if they are dissatisfied but it is the first time customers that these others may get that really sucks because it could potentially turn them off to tint all together. :lol2

Exactly - Scotty said they'd stay busy being less expensive - wrong again. Scotty's on a rolllllll :lol2 That shop will refer everything out from here on if they can't find someone with decent skills. Nobody like irrate customers - even hacks.

sounds like he agreed with me :lol2 they get a lot of first timers because of their low price, and even though that person doesn't come back again, theres another price shopper in their place.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WHAT??? I think it looks fine!!! Where is the problem, I've zoomed on the pics and see nothing to cry over.....looks great!!!!! :dunno

Looks like someone was watching the bright fire too long and messed up his eyes. Hmmm I wonder if you could get away with a very light tint in your SCBA mask?

Guest youngazntinter

that reminds me of an local tinter who learned for like a year and opened the shop..

he told lots of custys about window defects...????? a few of them came to me and showed me ..and it was pure crease..and hell of dirt..lol

crease will dry out and dirts are supposed to be a window defect..... he had that shop running for like almost 2years..

finally shut down and ran off to CA. lol

A HALF INCH CREASE !!!!! you try to pawn off on the custy !!! re-do that chit !!!!! WTF scotty ?!?

And then He makes the CUSTOMER push it out with there fingernail. Now THATS professional! :bat

I wonder if he ever fixed the 350 Z or if told them to get some Super Glue to hold the film since it was curling ?

Archived