Carpet Adhesive Roll

Guest Scottsfire

Some nice ideas there :dunno

I have another usage for you. The first thing I thought of when I read that was "FLUFFY SEAT COVERS". Anyone who has ever tinted a vehicle with those covers that send loose fibres floating up around you every time you move on the back seat will know what I mean.

You mean the kind of covers that when you get in the car you actually look for hooves and expect to hear "baaaha ha!". Seen them!

They would be the ones.... oh and those ugly neon dyed fake fur ones too!

Guest Scottsfire
Some nice ideas there :krazy

I have another usage for you. The first thing I thought of when I read that was "FLUFFY SEAT COVERS". Anyone who has ever tinted a vehicle with those covers that send loose fibres floating up around you every time you move on the back seat will know what I mean.

You mean the kind of covers that when you get in the car you actually look for hooves and expect to hear "baaaha ha!". Seen them!

They would be the ones.... oh and those ugly neon dyed fake fur ones too!

Ha Ha yea the sheep that have just come from a rave!! :krazy

Guest NOLA Who Dat

I hate those covers.....ultimately will get a hair under the tint unless really careful.

I hate those covers.....ultimately will get a hair under the tint unless really careful.

Some nice ideas there :nope

Or is it more like the sheep are calling out Daaaaaaaady? :smoker :nope

Hey Guys,

Plasticover is another brand of carpet adhesive protection rolls (as well as for other surfaces) that we sell here Carpet Adhesive Roll Plastic as well as nationwide through Grainger, which is your best bet if you want to get it locally.

We love all the uses you guys have come up with and always try to support people who try us and think outside the box. Hopefully this is not too commercial (we didn't see anything in the terms of use on the forum preventing this sort of post and don't want to offend anyone), but we thought we'd post and offer a discount if you want to try ours. We also might do a blog post and link here unless anyone objects.

We set up a discount code of 'tintdude' that will get you 20% off through the end of April. If you have questions or need smaller rolls than what we have on the site, feel free to contact us as we may have some smaller rolls in the warehouse.

Again, we dig this post and love seeing people try our types of product in different uses. Thanks in advance to anyone who tries us!

Plasticover

www.plasticover.com

Thanks for the post and discount offer. I will be ordering a roll and checking it out twocents.gif

Cheers

Stan

Archived