NFL Draft

Guest filmslayer

you might be surprised with Tebow ,he is a competitor ! and would play linebacker if asked ....

and look on the bright side , you could be from Detroit like me :krazy , that being said I really like the moves the Lions have maid this off season including their 2 picks yesterday ....

you might be surprised with Tebow ,he is a competitor ! and would play linebacker if asked ....

and look on the bright side , you could be from Detroit like me :dunno , that being said I really like the moves the Lions have maid this off season including their 2 picks yesterday ....

Your right. I was wondering yesterday if the lions will ever pull the nose up on this dive. I never thought the pats would be good growing up and they have their own dynasty. I don't question Tebows work ethic, I question why we went after brady quinn two months ago. The offensive line has gone to hell and needs rebuilt but this pompus azz coach thinks otherwise. Mcdaniels is gonna be in the same boat as jim mora jr. before too long. BTW GO SKINS

Archived