Who sorted out the Man City cars???

Guest shadowline

Guest shadowline

Saw in the paper today, VOSA and the police were waiting at the Man City training ground and pulled about 5 of the players cars for having too dark front windows. Both reports said that the team had called a company to sort out the issues whilst the players were training and the club paid for it, who was the lucky company?? Phone rings "how much to strip 2 front windows please" Err.we can do that for 30 quid, whats the address "Man City training ground" sorry did I say 30 pounds I mis-read the price list its 300 pounds :coffee

Guest Diamond Tints

Who tints these cars like this in the first place?? I have been offered to tint a few famous footballers cars but they ask for "popstar tints" ( aka 20% on fot drop's ) I refuse to do this, but I know there are certain knobs that will thrive to do these just to state they have done such an such's car's :asshat:

When you see Jordan driving about in her car on TV, I think who the f**k tinted it like that :lol2

Guest tint325i
Who tints these cars like this in the first place?? I have been offered to tint a few famous footballers cars but they ask for "popstar tints" ( aka 20% on fot drop's ) I refuse to do this, but I know there are certain knobs that will thrive to do these just to state they have done such an such's car's :asshat:

When you see Jordan driving about in her car on TV, I think who the f**k tinted it like that :lol2

sounds like a cover story to me!

Guest Diamond Tints
Who tints these cars like this in the first place?? I have been offered to tint a few famous footballers cars but they ask for "popstar tints" ( aka 20% on fot drop's ) I refuse to do this, but I know there are certain knobs that will thrive to do these just to state they have done such an such's car's :lol2

When you see Jordan driving about in her car on TV, I think who the f**k tinted it like that :beach

sounds like a cover story to me!

you mean I tint them :asshat:

Guest Diamond Tints
When you see Jordan driving about in her car on TV, I think who the f**k tinted it like that :lol

The would be me sir

So what ya put on the front then?? 55% :spit f'n looks about 20% to me, as for the bentley FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and im not saying it for praise BTW, Total opposite in fact as the windows are well Illegal !!

Archived