Quickbooks

Guest tint51

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

I have the 2008 quickbooks. It is great for tracking customers, invoices, and keeping track of the bills and your receipts. The only problems I had was when I added my bank account, it is hard to keep track of it because I use my biz bank card for everything and you have to keep track of all transactions you do with it to keep your account balanced right.

Guest tint51
I have the 2008 quickbooks. It is great for tracking customers, invoices, and keeping track of the bills and your receipts. The only problems I had was when I added my bank account, it is hard to keep track of it because I use my biz bank card for everything and you have to keep track of all transactions you do with it to keep your account balanced right.

yeah that the thing too.. I don't write checks with so..I onl use part of the system... :spit

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

that's what I did, I reinstalled it to my laptop after a virus wiped it out and when I reinstalled it I didn't put any banking info

Guest scottydosnntkno

I have QB2010 now, previously had 2009, and it links with my online banking so every transaction is automatically entered based on the vendor/category.

Guest tint51
I have QB2010 now, previously had 2009, and it links with my online banking so every transaction is automatically entered based on the vendor/category.

Like that may have to spend the money and upgrade..

Guest scottydosnntkno

Like that may have to spend the money and upgrade..

really, 2010 is nothing new for what I use it for. I don't do the whole inventory and payroll thing, so it probably wasn't worth it.

The screen is a lot cooler and easier to use though :thumb

Guest scottydosnntkno
Use it everyday. I just use it to organize/track invoices. I dont use the inventory or payroll part. I really like it, especially around tax time.

:thumb use it for quotes, invoices, expenses, supplies, etc etc. Then come tax time, turbotax imputs all my expenses and receipts and stuff already organized by category. makes doing taxes only take an hour :thumb

Archived