Tint training in the NE

Who does good tint training in the NE region? I've got a couple friends who run auto related shops that are getting sick of sending people elsewhere for tint. On top of that, the closest tint place is 45min away. I've done PPF for going on 6 years now and have tinted a few cars, but know I need proper training and even a few months of friends/family cars after that before I'm comfortable charging a customer. Right now I'm totally open as long as it's not too far away....I wouldn't mind somewhere in the SE either.

Who does good tint training in the NE region? I've got a couple friends who run auto related shops that are getting sick of sending people elsewhere for tint. On top of that, the closest tint place is 45min away. I've done PPF for going on 6 years now and have tinted a few cars, but know I need proper training and even a few months of friends/family cars after that before I'm comfortable charging a customer. Right now I'm totally open as long as it's not too far away....I wouldn't mind somewhere in the SE either.

I'm in the NW (Portland Or.) and in the Midwest (St. Louis) with hands on training but I also do lots of traveling if that works for you. I am hoping to put a training location together with Howard in Danbury Ct. soon. Give me a call when you have a chance and we can figure out something that works for you.

Cheers

Stan

888 404 8468

autowindowtinting.com

how NE? I am in eastern Canada... :thumb

Guest Sunlimited

I'm in the NW (Portland Or.) and in the Midwest (St. Louis) with hands on training but I also do lots of traveling if that works for you. I am hoping to put a training location together with Howard in Danbury Ct. soon. Give me a call when you have a chance and we can figure out something that works for you.

Cheers

Stan

888 404 8468

autowindowtinting.com

How often would you do a class?

Cheers

Stan

888 404 8468

autowindowtinting.com

How often would you do a class?

I have class in Portland anytime I am here and St. Louis once a month. When I get set up in Danbury it will prolly be once a month. I have a lot of students from the east come to Portland flying JetBlue out of JFK real cheep but I'm sure students will like not having to travel so far. Dang I know I get tired of flying but you gotta do what you do! Those who can't tint.... teach :thumb

Cheers

Stan

Guest tintjam65

Since messages boards bring 'em all out and you may be shopping for what suits you

Bekaert as TT just said, STan, 800-2LLumar, Performance Films in Dublin Ohio all are possibilities. :thumb

I'll decide where I get trained based on the film I use. I know all films install differently so it makes no sense to get trained on one and use another. Right now I'm still deciding. We've discussed 3M but I've had major issues with the rep on the PPF side....and they keep raising their prices. We'd still like to have a high end brand as well as a "house" brand. I never knew Performance does training, they're only 5 hours away!

Not sure about Canada.....last time I tried going into Canuckistan for something work related I was turned around by the border n@zi's.

Not sure about Canada.....last time I tried going into Canuckistan for something work related I was turned around by the border n@zi's.

I am sure there is a reason for that! :lol

Oh... :lol and we prefer to call it Afcanada. :dunno

Archived