Race Ramps used on Lambo Murcielago?

Looking for advise...never used race ramps for a car of this caliper before because I've always thought it just wasn't a good idea, but the back would get a break if I did so.....

I have the extensions to drive really low cars up onto the ramps but what are your thoughts about using ramps on one of these cars?

This is for a personal owner's lambo I'm working on at his house tomorrow, not a dealership.

Any thoughts? Anyone ever did this before?

You better hope its not an automatic with how the car doesnt move until You give it gas. On most automatics, if You let off the brakes, the car will roll forward. Not a Lambo. You HAVE to hit the gas pedal for it to move. Very unnerving. :nope

I wouldn't do it. :thumb

:nope

Guest untouchable
You better hope its not an automatic with how the car doesnt move until You give it gas. On most automatics, if You let off the brakes, the car will roll forward. Not a Lambo. You HAVE to hit the gas pedal for it to move. Very unnerving. :lol2

I wouldn't do it. :lol2

:cool

All cars with a true SMG style trans do this . Don't be scared, just have one foot on the brake and slowly give it gas with the other. Also have someone spot you. Make sure the front is raised all the way up and it will clear just fine.

No problems pulling the car up on race ramps.

The front end raises up in the air about 6" or so with the push of a button to help lift the car too.

Sweet ride. Covered the whole car....

He was impressed. Now he wants me to cover his lotus evora.

Thanks for all the input.

~A

Archived