GRAPHTEC CUTTING PRO FC7000-100 How much???

FBO

Hi, a close friend of mine got into clear bra business and after just 6 cars he gave up, so now he is selling his plotter. How much do these sell for, this one is basically in new condition. Thanks.

you should buy it, but if you asking what a fair price is.....look up what he would have paid for it and ask how good of a friend he is and does he need the money????

why dont you buy it from him. Probably let you make payments. You will be slinging out cars in no time.

I would buy it, but im just starting out and im not sure if ill have enough every month to pay for the software. But if I do end up buying it, what would I need to change on it to cut tint? because it was used to cut clear bra film. Also, I dont want to low ball him, because he is a good friend of mine and we used to work together in the same place that shut down :(

I remember once he said, that he would take 2500 for it, I dunno. I mean right now I sold my 08 cbr600rr to pay for the training, travel expenses and enough to buy film when I come back from school.

Archived