Last one to post #36

And pay less than what they allowed on trade, somehow the invoice on his desk ended up in my folder of papers I had with me. Dunno how that happened............

Course, it was the Dealer Invoice and not the Factory Tissue, darn it !

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sunlimited

I was doing yard work but my wife has 2 more interviews this week, and needed some shoes, (good excuse for shopping), my 10 month old is sleeping so I HAD to come in.... :thumb

Guest Sunlimited

She just got a job but is having a very hard time there. She does accounting for property management. She was laid off a while ago, and we decided it was a good time to have our second child. Well, now its time to go back to work, she finally got a job, but its residential property manangement. Part of her job is overseeing evictions. She dealt with an elderly gentleman, who is being evicted (over a $200) balance from an unpaid maintenance bill. Problem is he is the last tenat in a building that the company is transforming into housing for Yale students. Yale students parents' will pay TOP dollars for housing close to the school, but now this man has nowhere to go. I guess it's really ethical issues she is having. There was alot more to the story, as well as some other instances with different families and buildings ( they didn't pay the gas bill for one building and it was shut off Friday, her boss told her wait till Mon to pay it, but there are small children in this particular building), Bottom line is she doesn't think this particular place is right for her....... :thumb

Thanks for the good luck too...... :beer

Archived