Crown Vic

Guest Mo Evo

Guest Malcolm E Boo
I've done lots of them for the city dept. Never had a problem with shrinking the BG, but it was a little tough to install...with the cuffs on that is. :zzz

:imok

I've done lots of them for the city dept. Never had a problem with shrinking the BG, but it was a little tough to install...with the cuffs on that is. :lock

:cool

Did an '02 last week. Had been a while since the last but the ATR 15 I used laid down so fast I surprised myself. Long ago they used to seem tougher?

easy car to do. sux if they have the divider to seperate to criminals.

I'm with you. The worst one I ever had to do was divded one sinde for the crock the other side for the dog. Dam thing had tons of hair in the back deck as well. thats was one of the only BG's I ever reverse rolled. :lol

Still had a couple small hairs around the edge's but the cops I deal with are not picky at all. Beside's it is a good thing to be friend's with the local PD.

Guest shadeking
i've done so many i could do one in my sleep . the popo version suck cause of hard molded back seat ....

HAHA, I had one today and was just thinking "glad they left the seat in"

Guest maxwax

Come on guys don't hate the car . they are a walk in the park........if they are an undercover car with no lights no accessory's no divider....what the hell...I must not have a police car LOL.

tintwork093.jpg

Guest shadeking
Come on guys don't hate the car . they are a walk in the park........if they are an undercover car with no lights no accessory's no divider....what the hell...I must not have a police car LOL.

tintwork093.jpg

I actually love tinting these, very easy to tint, short rear window, pull the top of the door panel away.

i've done so many i could do one in my sleep . the popo version suck cause of hard molded back seat ....

amit it......you were in those a lot and not to tint them :D

Archived