Crown Vic

Guest Mo Evo

Guest Mo Evo

I did two Crown Vic cop cars for a company that converts the 'police interceptors' into a real cop cruiser with lights and sirens and all sorts of stuff to keep hardened criminals cuffed and stuffed in the back seat. Done in EWF True Black 5%, what a hard shrink. I didn't crease it but it took all sorts of time to get it down. Good thing the TB can take a lot of heat, but even so I toasted some edges, even with pulling and shrinking, but left lots of extra film to trim. Scrubbed the heck out of the defrost lines so peanuts weren't an issue. Came out great, but took a good bit of my day.

Did a 2001 crown vic yesterday and I don't care if I see another one again.

I am getting too old for that kinda pita! The shrink was not at all difficult,

it was all the fingers and peanuts that whipped me. In and out of that back seat

too many times to count. And yes, I used 0000 steel wool. By the way I used

Suntek Carbon XP 35. :facepalm

Guest ridiculous
I did two Crown Vic cop cars for a company that converts the 'police interceptors' into a real cop cruiser with lights and sirens and all sorts of stuff to keep hardened criminals cuffed and stuffed in the back seat. Done in EWF True Black 5%, what a hard shrink. I didn't crease it but it took all sorts of time to get it down. Good thing the TB can take a lot of heat, but even so I toasted some edges, even with pulling and shrinking, but left lots of extra film to trim. Scrubbed the heck out of the defrost lines so peanuts weren't an issue. Came out great, but took a good bit of my day.

and no pics to show off your hard work?

Archived