strip club/tint shop

Guest ttown tint whore

Guest Braud Spectrum

I tinted in a strip club. :mrgreen: Does that meet the qualifications ?

I had sand blasted 18 nekid ladies on some glass panels for our most infamous tiddie bar. They were to go around th "VIP" area to give them a little privacy. rolleyes.gif The dude who brought them to me reminded me of Dishonest John on the cartoon... little bitty handlebar mustache... beadey eyes ...dark black hair. I asked him if he wanted them tinted while I had them in the shop. Told him how much better the etching would look with tint behind it plus the added privacy. He didn't . But, Boy did I regret even suggesting that! He calls me after they are installed and asked me to come there and tint them ! :beer OH Noooooooooo ! I dreaded it, even feared it... but I pretended it was no big deal. Fortunately, I was able to talk him into letting me do it on a Sunday morning when there were no "customers" in the place. Kinda cool to see the inside.

What're all those poles for? hmmm.gif

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest S and S
lets see some (oYo) chick

Did he just say "Show Me The Titties"? No he didnt even go there TC!!! I am a little "sluty" in my own way but you just dont ask to see them like that!!!! I mean you only have 25 post or so!!! Now if you were one of the members with a few post it might happen!!! :cool

Archived