ive sold three jobs this week

this time of year it is slow. so ive been trying different thigs to get sales up a lil. and I think ive found a good ploy. we also do alarms and alot of other different thins in the shop. and when people come in for something. other than tint but ask about it. or even if they had illegal on the front doors. and need it removed. ill sell them on the saftey issue of film. once I explain to them that even 70 % . will hold the glass toghter in an accident. and keep glass out of the kids eyes. they seem to go for it. saftey is most anyones main concern. and once explained and shown. that film can be nearly invisible. and keep them safe . and still protect the interior. it works. or so far it has

Guest DontWorryItWillDry
and keep glass out of the kids eyes

Awesome Pie...totally Awesome!!!!!! Hey that shoulda been in the movies thread!!!!

(Jeff Spicoli...Fast Times @ Ridgemont High)

Archived