Directed towards distributors, but Others welcome to join

Although I appreciate you finally being candid about your plans :lol2

Unless you'd like to advise me on how to start selling my Spray in bedliner product line :money

Not sure how I missed that post earlier, but I can address just about any question you may have in the bedliner industry as that is my strong arm in the automotive aftermarket. I owned a Line-X Franchise for almost 4 years, I was in the top 12 nationwide for 3 years spraying Rhino Linings and applying their floor coating Rhino Home Pro, and Finally I am working close to home with another leader in the Bed Liner industry.

A quote from Autopreneur.com

"Revenue generated from 3 rolls of film in start-up kit: 3 Rolls (60" x 100') = 3 x 500 sq ft = 1500 sq ft total = $12,019 Generated Revenue"

Wow! Anyone have any input on this?

Yep, move to where they are paying $8 sqft for tinting :money .

You are right! Our film is actually made by Willy Wonkas Factory, and Uumpa Loompas are not cheap at all... and actually we charge $9 per sqft and discount it to $8 to compete!

Although I appreciate you finally being candid about your plans :lol

Unless you'd like to advise me on how to start selling my Spray in bedliner product line :money

Not sure how I missed that post earlier, but I can address just about any question you may have in the bedliner industry as that is my strong arm in the automotive aftermarket. I owned a Line-X Franchise for almost 4 years, I was in the top 12 nationwide for 3 years spraying Rhino Linings and applying their floor coating Rhino Home Pro, and Finally I am working close to home with another leader in the Bed Liner industry.

No worries and I like the attitude. I was givin ya a hard time :lol2

A quote from Autopreneur.com

"Revenue generated from 3 rolls of film in start-up kit: 3 Rolls (60" x 100') = 3 x 500 sq ft = 1500 sq ft total = $12,019 Generated Revenue"

Wow! Anyone have any input on this?

Yep, move to where they are paying $8 sqft for tinting :money .

You are right! Our film is actually made by Willy Wonkas Factory, and Uumpa Loompas are not cheap at all... and actually we charge $9 per sqft and discount it to $8 to compete!

Well there you go. :lol2 How many flavors does it come in?

Archived