Our Film Boxes!

Probably cost? Not positive on that one. As we grow, things will change, Maybe one day we will have scratch n sniff boxes! No but seriously, They wanted to keep it basic, it was easy to adapt our truck bed logo to a white background. It would be a great idea to package our dyed differently than our metalized. Maybe something that can be addressed in the future.

Scorpion Truck Bed Liners?

I like that "Charter Member of IWFA". Probably should've done without that.....

Good luck, I don't think truck accessory companies selling your liner will convert just cause youre in the game, and selling to anyone else ain't gonna be easy either.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Probably cost? Not positive on that one. As we grow, things will change, Maybe one day we will have scratch n sniff boxes! No but seriously, They wanted to keep it basic, it was easy to adapt our truck bed logo to a white background. It would be a great idea to package our dyed differently than our metalized. Maybe something that can be addressed in the future.

Scorpion Truck Bed Liners?

I like that "Charter Member of IWFA". Probably should've done without that.....

Good luck, I don't think truck accessory companies selling your liner will convert just cause youre in the game, and selling to anyone else ain't gonna be easy either.

And they do not have to convert. We listened to what our current customers currently do and how they want to grow their business. We made a few of those opprotunities avialable to them. As far as growing this program being easy, everyone would be successful if it was easy. Also accessory stores are a small portion of our current customer base. We work with OEMs, not only in the automotive, but also boat, plane, recreational, and security & emgergency vehicle as well as other industries. I'm not looking to take over any market in any industry. I will say that I have a few current accounts already that put me ahead of where I planned to be at this point. Remember that relationships sell in any market. Anyways, this is the last thread I will start that has anything to do with the distibutor side of meand film. I joined this site more for my personal knowledge and my personal venture in the window film industry.

And BTW, The spandex is approved, just watch the bedazzled shirt as they scratch paint. Also fringe ignites really easy with a heat gun!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KcRl1p2waM?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KcRl1p2waM?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KcRl1p2waM?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:thumb:lol2

1990 all over again! :lol2

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, all USSR piss of

o-00012159-a-00001425.jpg

scorpions-wind-of-change-146820.jpg

Archived