Interesting day

Yes, that is very interesting... i went out to give a bid on a manufactured small house and most of the windows were 12"x2". Can't charge sq ft price here, i will make no money on this job... so i charges min price of $35 per window under 9sqft... i think that is fair. any suggestions?

Yes, that is very interesting... i went out to give a bid on a manufactured small house and most of the windows were 12"x24". Can't charge sq ft price here, i will make no money on this job... so i charges min price of $35 per window under 9sqft... i think that is fair. any suggestions?

Yes, that is very interesting... i went out to give a bid on a manufactured small house and most of the windows were 12"x24". Can't charge sq ft price here, i will make no money on this job... so i charges min price of $35 per window under 9sqft... i think that is fair. any suggestions?

:rest

Not sure of your math there.... are you saying that for each 12x24 piece of glass you need to tint your going to charge $35, or at long as the total number of individual panes add up to the max of 9 sq/ft you'll charge $35 for that window??

Either way that's nuts. Nutty good on the first, bad on the second. lol

Archived