$89.00 full window tint shop opened near me

Guest GreenCove
Some people get it and some people don't. Don't waste your time with the ones that don't. You get what you pay for.

Not always, there are shops here that slapped panther for years for $100 or so more than other shops. I don't think those customers got what they paid for.

Very true. But some people listen when you say such and such manufacturer has been manufacturing x amount of years, we have been in business x amount of years etc, and some dont. They just say, who is the cheapest ? by the way, what is panther ? never heard of it .

only panther i knew of was 3M panther purple i mean black...back in the 90's

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whats up to all u non hack tinters that go with the words "If it sounds to good it must be to good to be true and You also get what u pay for..I need some really good picture of some really f--- up bubbling back windows so i can use it to make a sign with we fix $89.00 tint jobs and put in front of my shop and on my website...If u got em put em up...thanks

I got pics on facebook for ya. You are welcomed to them :nope

People come to you because of you and your work and realistic pricing! I have a guy in town that does cars for 99$! I have people that want me to match his prices and i tell them "why should i match his prices when he can't match my work?" Then they see my graphics and picture book of nice cars i've done and it's easy to get what i'm asking for a car which i keep competitive with the other reputable shops in town!

People come to you because of you and your work and realistic pricing! I have a guy in town that does cars for 99$! I have people that want me to match his prices and i tell them "why should i match his prices when he can't match my work?" Then they see my graphics and picture book of nice cars i've done and it's easy to get what i'm asking for a car which i keep competitive with the other reputable shops in town!

Ditto... What he said.

Guest Darknesswithin
whats up to all u non hack tinters that go with the words "If it sounds to good it must be to good to be true and You also get what u pay for..I need some really good picture of some really f--- up bubbling back windows so i can use it to make a sign with we fix $89.00 tint jobs and put in front of my shop and on my website...If u got em put em up...thanks

I got pics on facebook for ya. You are welcomed to them :lol2

:barf

same here ,,, got lots of them

Archived