$89.00 full window tint shop opened near me

whats up to all u non hack tinters that go with the words "If it sounds to good it must be to good to be true and You also get what u pay for..I need some really good picture of some really f--- up bubbling back windows so i can use it to make a sign with we fix $89.00 tint jobs and put in front of my shop and on my website...If u got em put em up...thanks

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dont worry bro i got one in my back yard too!lol. just kill them with kindness thats what i do. when im busy and dont have time i send all my overflow to the hacks! and 99% of my custy will wait instead.lol. the last thing you need is a war you might not win agaist some hacks who have nothing to lose!

Just tell them milk was $1.50 a gallon in 1985. Does that mean you want to drink it ? Or you could say, whether you use good paint or bad paint the labor is the same. You gotta seperate yourself from these knuckleheads of the industry. ITs always the same story, they open up for about a year, and then go under. I miss the hack shops near me. I once averaged 3-4 strip and tints a week from those guys. I hope their lack of experience benefits you . Good luck !!!

$89.00 tint job??? Mostly likey you'll get shiat installaion along with a film that may last a year. Thats what I would tell customers.

Seriously, I don't care how cheap a film there using, but theres no way to make a decent profit going that cheap.

Archived