Audi A4 water ingress

Guest tint325i

Guest tint325i

i did a 2010 A4 saloon today, i always take the amp out of these so there is no water problems, anyway when i went to take it out (before i had started tinting) the foam under the amp was wet, there must be water getting into the boot somehow but no idea where, anyone come across this? dont want it coming back with a blown amp when there was water in the car already, be good if i could solve the problem for customer also

i did a 2010 A4 saloon today, i always take the amp out of these so there is no water problems, anyway when i went to take it out (before i had started tinting) the foam under the amp was wet, there must be water getting into the boot somehow but no idea where, anyone come across this? dont want it coming back with a blown amp when there was water in the car already, be good if i could solve the problem for customer also

I don't know about any of that but I would sure as %&$# tell the customer before you even start to tint to rule out the liability

Guest tint325i

i showed the guy when he picked it up, he was already away by the time i noticed it, yeh the car is only a few weeks old, no signs of leakage anywhere, was a strange one, carpet etc was bone dry so i dont think he had anything wet in there

Archived