Spots not trash but spots?

I havent changed a damn thing in my mix, tint, or installs in oh lets see six years and this is what i get today!

2011 civic four door and im telling you guys i've done tons of the things. What the hell!!

87comerocivicspots009.jpg

ATC 40, Dirt Off, Film On

Boy do I hope these dry out!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DAMN !!! I think I just realized what your problem is !!! Did this come off of the last 5 or 10 feet on the roll ? If so, it is impressions in the film from it being wound on the core too tight. LLumar is aware of this problem actually. We have been throwing away the last 5 or 10 feet for the last 6 months or so. It happens on the 50 , 35, and 20 that I am aware of in the ATC series. I have had no problems with the ATR. It wont dry out if that is it .

Call your rep, and tell him to comp you for the core impressions on the last 10 feet. I am 99% certain that is your problem . Does the film look rough and grainy off the roll ? and do you have odd looking lines running diagonally ?

Its all the windows and Im about twenty feet into the roll. I dont think its the cold as its over fifty here today. As for the champagne I dont touch the stuff, Im a Disaronno guy. :lol

I had seen that on something else, I think Carbon, but I don't remember, it dried out though, had me worried, but it went away. I would heat it real good and see if it dries in one spot, then you will know the rest will with time.

I've been using ATC don tot he last inch and no issues ehre.

hmm never seen that and I use ATC line as well ... stop using a spikes roller on the glass :money might seem dumb, but have you scraped the outside of the glass with a SS blade to see if it might be sap or something on the outside and the tint magnifying it? Can you feel then on the inside of the film?

Archived