Spots not trash but spots?

Is it contamination or bubbles????

Is it in the film or the glass before install??

I had an issue before, with lanolin deposits in my tank. After a while it will build up from the soap staying in the tank too long, especially if it freezes...

They were soft when pushed on with a hard card.

Sometimes they dry and sometimes not...

Do you regularly clean your tank or bottles? I mean really clean the every piece... :lol

I was just washing and rinsing the tank and not really cleaning the hose and filter like I should have...

Just a thought... :lol

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was not on the glass inside or out to start with.

Ive looked through the scraps of tint and they were not there before it was laid.

I will say I have not been as thorough with the cleaning of my sprayer (jr pump up) as I mabey should but once again Ive never seen this before.

Im going to start off today with the same mix and tint so I should have more time to put this issue down and figure out where the problem is.

Thanks for the input so far!

Happy New Year! :poke

Guest Darknesswithin

I've also seen this in Hp supreme ,, only once... trying like heck to find that pic because the camera was actually able to focus on it as well and all of it showed up....

customer came back about 10 days later and everything looked great.. no issues :twocents

had it a couple times and they all dried out

Do you remember what caused it? :spit

Ive yet to see the car back so Im sure its drying fine. If she was still looking through that mess I cant imagine she wouldnt have called or stopped in by now.

Youll love this! I used the same film, mix, and all the next day and no issues. :spit

Archived