Inspiration

And videos are still causing problems for those of us who take this industry seriously, and put food on the table with the skill we have learnt. Seriously, its not that I fear someone is going to watch youtube or buy some guys videos and be a better tinter than me, Its that it creates a "do it yourself and save money " mentality, which in turn puts poor quality installs on peoples cars , homes and offices. One of the major film manufacturers did a survey years ago ( I believe around 1999) and found that out of their survey group something like 1% knew what window tint was, and of the 3% , most stated it was that stuff that turned purple and bubbled on people's car windows. We are all working in a industry that has been around for less than 60 years, and our decisions now are going to decide whether or not it is around for the next 10-20 years. So what your creating Tintstuff is the next generation of tinters with a lack of experience or integrity, and no knowledge of the industry in general, that will buy the cheapest film on the market and tint cars for less, thinking they are making more than they ever did in their life. You have been tinting for 3 years, so this tells me you have no hindsight on what this industry was before. It also tells me you probably dont know how to splice. Yes, I am dissing you . LOL

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Darknesswithin

I wonder if he knows that the comment that he recieved in his inbox on youtube was spam?

EVERYONE who post a video on youtube gets those,, I have hundreds that I haven't deleted that say the EXACT SAME THING :lol2

there's your Inspiration ,, :lol2

And videos are still causing problems for those of us who take this industry seriously, and put food on the table with the skill we have learnt. Seriously, its not that I fear someone is going to watch youtube or buy some guys videos and be a better tinter than me, Its that it creates a "do it yourself and save money " mentality, which in turn puts poor quality installs on peoples cars , homes and offices. One of the major film manufacturers did a survey years ago ( I believe around 1999) and found that out of their survey group something like 1% knew what window tint was, and of the 3% , most stated it was that stuff that turned purple and bubbled on people's car windows. We are all working in a industry that has been around for less than 60 years, and our decisions now are going to decide whether or not it is around for the next 10-20 years. So what your creating Tintstuff is the next generation of tinters with a lack of experience or integrity, and no knowledge of the industry in general, that will buy the cheapest film on the market and tint cars for less, thinking they are making more than they ever did in their life. You have been tinting for 3 years, so this tells me you have no hindsight on what this industry was before. It also tells me you probably dont know how to splice. Yes, I am dissing you . LOL

kind of like like the term Clear Bra...Right before I show the the tint customers PPF they say ''is this the stuff that turns yellow with a black line across the hood'' :lol2 . I don't utter the term Clear Bra and only demo full clips.

kind of like like the term Clear Bra...Right before I show the the tint customers PPF they say ''is this the stuff that turns yellow with a black line across the hood'' :lol . I don't utter the term Clear Bra and only demo full clips.

I have to say, the other thing about PPF is that it is not meant to last forever, just to protect the bumper, and keep clarity for its lifespan. and like anything , quality is getting better and better on some, but now there is a lot of junk on the market as well.

Archived