New Supplier

It is from China but it is actually pretty good to work with and looks good. You can request free working samples and see for yourself. I helped start the company which is why my tint design pictures are on the site.

(Not been here for a while so hello everyone I've not spoke to in years!)

It's Taiwan - not CHina.

Seems Poly Color...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhh :lol2

Guest shadowline
It is from China but it is actually pretty good to work with and looks good. You can request free working samples and see for yourself. I helped start the company which is why my tint design pictures are on the site.

Just looked at your web site. So you offer free 1 day training in auto and flat glass and then you are happy to offer the person the chance to be an approved installer and give them promotional material, the web site seems to be aimed at a newbie, 1 day training the you can tint.....................does it not concern you, that these people, if they promote your brand of film could destroy the image of the film before its started? or is it a case of sell the film and who cares? Just my thoughts..

Good to talk today Neil, had a inkling might have been u :> lol

:beer Samples in the post, let us know how you get on. :beer

Hi, Bill!

I thought You get Thai citizenship! :lol2

Sent You tons of SMS .............

Hi Leo, been a while. :beer had enough of Thailand for a while, time do do some real work! Back on old number by the way.

Back at shade ace then?

:beer Still doing some bits and pieces here and there, webiste needs updating though, new numbers and no longer have workshop.

It's Taiwan - not CHina.

Seems Poly Color...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhh :lol2

I didn't actually buy it, just helping to sell.

Just looked at your web site. So you offer free 1 day training in auto and flat glass and then you are happy to offer the person the chance to be an approved installer and give them promotional material, the web site seems to be aimed at a newbie, 1 day training the you can tint.....................does it not concern you, that these people, if they promote your brand of film could destroy the image of the film before its started? or is it a case of sell the film and who cares? Just my thoughts..

I did a 2 day course at CPfilms and became a certified installer of Llumar films, I didn't do that brand any harm.

Archived