stickers

Guest oasisglatint
Where in our law does it state they have to be on both driver and passenger doors ? You need to read up on 55-9-107, it only states the drivers lower right hand corner.

Speaking of that, here`s a question for you guys, TN law requires a 1"x1" sticker in the lower right hand corner of the drivers door glass. I do alot of mail carrier Jeeps for a local dealer here, most of which are right-hand drives. The lower right hand corner on a right-hand drive is the front corner, should I be putting it there or the back corner as per the intention of the law ?

Reread the law, you're right!!

We do both sides....... why be a half ass!!!!

Attention to detail...........

:bingo

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where in our law does it state they have to be on both driver and passenger doors ? You need to read up on 55-9-107, it only states the drivers lower right hand corner.

Speaking of that, here`s a question for you guys, TN law requires a 1"x1" sticker in the lower right hand corner of the drivers door glass. I do alot of mail carrier Jeeps for a local dealer here, most of which are right-hand drives. The lower right hand corner on a right-hand drive is the front corner, should I be putting it there or the back corner as per the intention of the law ?

Reread the law, you're right!!

We do both sides....... why be a half ass!!!!

Attention to detail...........

:facepalm

Lol, I guess I can understand that logic. I`m not about to waste an extra sticker per car though, they`re too d@mn expensive for that and most ppl don`t like them on their car anyway.

Whats with the popcorn ? I wasn`t trying to start anything, just trying to help him out. I personally hate wasting money, and if he thought he had to put one on both sides to be legal when he doesn`t, then thats a waste of money in my book.

Guest thatsnappyguy

in louisiana we are required to put it under the film and legally its supossed to go in the front of the window towards the mirror. i put them under the film in the bottom corner by the glass' factorty etching. some ppl put them on both front doors, i just put it on the drivers side.

Guest Darknesswithin
Whats with the popcorn ? I wasn`t trying to start anything, just trying to help him out. I personally hate wasting money, and if he thought he had to put one on both sides to be legal when he doesn`t, then thats a waste of money in my book.

it's not up there for you :lol

I was trying to help him out as well,

I'm was willing to cut & weed decals for him with his name for as low as 1.25 each or less but he's not responded to me about it.. :nope

Guest oasisglatint

it's not up there for you :nope

I was trying to help him out as well,

I'm was willing to cut & weed decals for him with his name for as low as 1.25 each or less but he's not responded to me about it.. :whattodo

:hmmm

You guys are talking aboot different people.

Darkness....... I got no clue what the cuff you tlkn about??

SWT, if you're feelin the pinch of a sticker........... price increase...... jus say'n :twocents

:thumb

Archived