hazy fingers

i'm sure this has been discussed before but i can't find anything on it

when using a hp or ceramic film i find that wherever you heat a finger out-there seems to be a haziness in the heated area you can see when the film is installed and dried. i'm sure you guys have noticed it(at least i hope i'm not the only one). just wondering if there is anything that can be done to help this.

Guest monkmonk
i'm sure this has been discussed before but i can't find anything on it

when using a hp or ceramic film i find that wherever you heat a finger out-there seems to be a haziness in the heated area you can see when the film is installed and dried. i'm sure you guys have noticed it(at least i hope i'm not the only one). just wondering if there is anything that can be done to help this.

Im not a pro, only do tint for myself and friends, but I have noticed this. My guess it too much soap in tee spray and heating it causes the water to evaporate and leave the soap residue on the window.

Most of the time ( actually all of the time that I have seen ) the haziness will go away. I noticed this a lot when ceramic films first came around, and have noticed it on metallized as well. At the time , I was using joy. I no longer use joy, and use J&J. I notice far less of it now.

Guest GreenCove

if you are talking about ghosting from to much heat during shrinking its not gonna go away.....if you are talking about the cloudy look when you first install some films, that will go away

Archived