If this article was true, wouldn't all tint jobs be perfect ?

Guest matrixtinting

Hey this guy may be on to something we can charge the customer to watch us install. Charge them only $125 more! Print up his article sell him some film and supplies so they can go out and start on their friends cars. So we not only make $125 for a visual lesson and a piece of paper, $500+- for supplies, and whatever you charge to strip all his friends cars and redo them the right way.... JACKPOT!!!!! Now theres a business plan for ya. I'm going to rewrite mine right now before I forget. lol

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Optical Illusions

How to make money... Write a book about "anything"... say it's easy and anybody can do it!! SELL said book and rake in the :money... maybe WE are in the wrong business :lol

How to make money... Write a book about "anything"... say it's easy and anybody can do it!! SELL said book and rake in the :money... maybe WE are in the wrong business :lol

EXACTLY... this guy is sitting back raking it in with his "staff" and checking his orders... blah blah blah just like tinting, but he doesnt tint because it doesnt make as much money as selling the book does.

Hey this guy may be on to something we can charge the customer to watch us install. Charge them only $125 more! Print up his article sell him some film and supplies so they can go out and start on their friends cars. So we not only make $125 for a visual lesson and a piece of paper, $500+- for supplies, and whatever you charge to strip all his friends cars and redo them the right way.... JACKPOT!!!!! Now theres a business plan for ya. I'm going to rewrite mine right now before I forget. lol

TOTW suggestion :thumb

Archived