Website

I saw that Slick, but if you look at that in the slideshow, it seems like they were prepping the piece for the yacht windshield on the truck. You are right though, if it is for the yacht they need to be more specific.

Jamestown029.jpg

Thank you for the advice. I will try to make the changes tonight.

Looking at this picture through your eyes I can see how it looks like we are heat shrinking on a truck. What has me laughing is how no one busted me for having someone sit on the vehicle's roof!! We are heatshrinking a window on a yacht not a truck. I will clarify this.

Brian and I heat shrinking the film for the windshield

Thanks for keeping us honest!

maybe you should use also the same grey for the letters (picture description) as on you main site also set your blog page to your main design

Thank you. I will.

Website has been updated and clarified. I made sure to change the wording on the windshield tinting, the photo descriptions are the same color as the main words and the blog page has the same format as the rest of the site. Thank you for your input! Any more?

BTW, heat shrinking huge yacht windows with Huper Optik Ceramic outdoors is a pain!

:thumb

I did a 60 ft last week. 60x80 on each side! SUCKS getting it in behind the console! :lol

Jamestown007.jpg

Here is another pic of the space. The glass was so hot we had to hose it off on the outside while we were squeegeeing it in place. You definitely don't want to throw a 60x80 piece away!

BTW, heat shrinking huge yacht windows with Huper Optik Ceramic outdoors is a pain!

:lol

I did a 60 ft last week. 60x80 on each side! SUCKS getting it in behind the console! :lol2

Jamestown007.jpg

Here is another pic of the space. The glass was so hot we had to hose it off on the outside while we were squeegeeing it in place. You definitely don't want to throw a 60x80 piece away!

:imok I resemble that remark!

Very similar. Except the windshield we did had the dam "baseball cap" thing at the top!

Huper c60 on it, 40 on sides and 4 retractable sunroofs.

I should have taken pics, but we were ready to :dunno halfway through!

Archived