Website

BTW, heat shrinking huge yacht windows with Huper Optik Ceramic outdoors is a pain!

:lol

I did a 60 ft last week. 60x80 on each side! SUCKS getting it in behind the console! :lol2

Jamestown007.jpg

Here is another pic of the space. The glass was so hot we had to hose it off on the outside while we were squeegeeing it in place. You definitely don't want to throw a 60x80 piece away!

:lol I resemble that remark!

Very similar. Except the windshield we did had the dam "baseball cap" thing at the top!

Huper c60 on it, 40 on sides and 4 retractable sunroofs.

I should have taken pics, but we were ready to :dunno halfway through!

Nice :imok

Visit My Website

I have been working with my website to try to make it customer friendly and informative. I know I have a lot of work to do. Any advice is appreciated.

I recently hired these guys to do my web marketing. I know they do a good job with design also and are pretty affordable.

MadWire Web Design

Check it out, and let me know if you want a contact!

Tim

Visit My Website

I have been working with my website to try to make it customer friendly and informative. I know I have a lot of work to do. Any advice is appreciated.

I recently hired these guys to do my web marketing. I know they do a good job with design also and are pretty affordable.

MadWire Web Design

Tim

Thanks Tim. I will keep them in mind. I just finished reworking everything again. I am going to see if the SEO stuff I have been doing will bring my site up to the top. If it doesn't work in a month I will be looking for professional help. The site is finally starting to feel the way I want it too but there is still a lot of room for improvement. Thanks again.

Visit My Website

MadWire Web Design

Tim

Thanks Tim. I will keep them in mind. I just finished reworking everything again. I am going to see if the SEO stuff I have been doing will bring my site up to the top. If it doesn't work in a month I will be looking for professional help. The site is finally starting to feel the way I want it too but there is still a lot of room for improvement. Thanks again.

How long have you been contributing to the SEO of that site? It often takes longer than a month to see results!

I worked the SEO on my site for the past year and had pretty good results! However it is pretty time consuming and I decided professionals could hopefully produce better results! Madwire currently has a local marketing package for $349, so we jumped on it!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Tim

Archived