2011 Chevy Corvette Grand Sport

Guest tintpro2007

Guest tintpro2007

Have one to do next Thursday, and the custy wants to know if the top can be tinted or not. I told him there is a slim chance it can be done, because to the best of my knowledge it isn't glass on those cars. Told him I would look at it when he comes in though.

Am I correct in my thinking, of them not being glass? I know this is in the wrong area, I just need a little exposure with this question, after an hour or so feel free to move it into the makes and models section TD. I appreciate it, if you let it stay in this area at all though! :nope

Have one to do next Thursday, and the custy wants to know if the top can be tinted or not. I told him there is a slim chance it can be done, because to the best of my knowledge it isn't glass on those cars. Told him I would look at it when he comes in though.

Am I correct in my thinking, of them not being glass? I know this is in the wrong area, I just need a little exposure with this question, after an hour or so feel free to move it into the makes and models section TD. I appreciate it, if you let it stay in this area at all though! :boogie

I had a customer ask if I could put vinyl on the same piece.......... answer people :boogie :boogie

Guest GreenCove

Am I correct in my thinking, of them not being glass? I know this is in the wrong area, I just need a little exposure with this question, after an hour or so feel free to move it into the makes and models section TD. I appreciate it, if you let it stay in this area at all though! :boogie

I had a customer ask if I could put vinyl on the same piece.......... answer people :boogie :boogie

i just did one last saturday and i didnt really pay much attention to the top but for some reason i am thinking it is plastic

Archived