Heat Gun Question

Sorry if this is in the wrong area but I am ready to purchase a new heat gun, and other than reliability, do I want something digital or not, and does it matter how much air one pushes out to the next? I have a $12 gun now I picked up at harbor freight but I am still trying to combat overshrinking on certain film, and in addition I think I need more cfm based on the videos I watch of people tinting the same cars and the tint not even coming close to reacting the same.

I am considering the Milwaukee and the Wagner Digital HT3500

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry if this is in the wrong area but I am ready to purchase a new heat gun, and other than reliability, do I want something digital or not, and does it matter how much air one pushes out to the next? I have a $12 gun now I picked up at harbor freight but I am still trying to combat overshrinking on certain film, and in addition I think I need more cfm based on the videos I watch of people tinting the same cars and the tint not even coming close to reacting the same.

I am considering the Milwaukee and the Wagner Digital HT3500

Always used makita until power cord broke and instead of taking time to fix it I made a quick run to hardware store

and bought a cheaper Milwaukee. I actually like it better because it seems hotter. May be because the makita is 15 yrs old

but the fact is my makita is sitting on the shelf as a back-up and the milwaukee gets used everyday

Archived