Back up Spouses

Yes I have a few ..... but I have to pay them each week to keep them around :lol .... maybe I nag too much :blink: :lol

:lol Oh this is too easy, but prudence tells me not to............:blink:

Ok so how many of you on here have spouses that work with you in the biz... A buddy of mine, who works with us part time says that he will be my back up hubs...lol Was wondering if any other ladies have back up tinters, er I mean hubs, if the original one tuckers out...lol

I don't think I have strong enough Ibuprofen for another wife.

Exactly, I need a break sometime!

When i started my own business The wife and i had the discussion about getting her to help and we ended with. NO WAY. the wife just doesn't have the patience for tinting. which is a shame I personally think women make better tinter's than us... Just an opinion mind you. I hired a girl with a little bit of experience and she ended up going mental one day sooooo she promptly left the building. BUT i have seen girls run circle's around guys in quality and quantity plus i dig a chick who knows how to handle a blade

My wife and I are a great team. She handle's all the paper work, phone calls, and appointments go through her for the most part. She does help out when I'm just covered up. Last summer she learned how to clean windows pretty well, and she can run the film handler if I need her to cut film for auto or flat glass. She does keep a knife on her most the time, but she does not hang film just yet. I keep telling her thats what she's going to learn this summer. :beer

She doesn't really care about auto work, but she does like flat glass. I hope to have her better trained to handle more of the sales end of flat glass this summer as well. She does help me on larger piece's too. :thumb

Archived