formula 1 tint

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fastlanedesigns

Ok, Ok, I am a moron. I know more now about Formula One than I ever have. There is a F-1 dealer here in town, but I never knew it was a franchise. Heck, I have never even seen any of their work, so I wouldn't know it if I stood next to one in a parking lot. I think franchises are a good way to go if you get some good support from the "mother". If you don't get that, then what's the point. I gather from the above posts that some of those on here are F-1 dealers. If they sweeten your tea the right way, then why not continue to drink it? It also sounds like most all of you guys are pretty happy with the product.

Maybe you should find out who your audience is before you start bashing a product or service. I think this is akin to someone who only does graphics getting on here and posting about how every tinter they've ever known was a dopehead, therefore, all tinters are dopeheads right? (not that I haven't know one or two). Anyway, just my opinion. And we all know what the say about assholes and opinions...

Sorry just got to say one more thing in F1s' defense. Everyone around in my area carries the same thing. Same film same plotter same brochures same flatglass film. The only thing we don't have the same is price and installers. Unfortunantly new customers don't care about installers but price and sometimes material. Anything that will set our shop apart from the rest is a good thing and being that there is a territory means we have what they can't get.

That's it for me on the F1 subject.

Is F-1 the same as the Tint-A-Car and Solace franchises we have in Aus or do you guys have them as well. F-1 is a particular CP film sold here only by Tint-A-Car and Solace. :rollin

Could be... :evileye

Archived