Frost Vinyl suppliers ?

Hey guys

ive been doing a bit of frost work recently and my supplier (grange graphics) have a huge selection but im trying to match some panels at a hotel, they were done by another local company and the builder sub contracted them but the hotel want me to do the panel that was replaced after it was broken from vandalism.

all they know is the vinyl was called "matte opaque frost" which pretty much does not help 1 bit.

i have applied a frost from my supplier for time being as they needed it frosted due to liquor licensing but from the outside its a complete different colour.

the vinyl thats applied to the other 3 panels looks sort of milky very light blue yet its not a blue frost. looks like acid etc but not white / grey its strange.

what suppliers do you guys use ? id like to get some samples sent out.

for some reason they want me to do the job i said perhaps they will just have to call the other company back out, but i have just completed a lot of interior frosting and anti grafiti film for them so they want to give me the job :/

hey thanks devil ! i actually have bought some frost from GFD in the past il see if i can find the sample folder i used to have , have not dealt with them for a long time.

thanks again !

Archived