The thiner film the better? the thicker film the better?

Guest filmslayer
i'm a professional hockey player too so it helps that i have soft hands :deadhorse

kick ass ! i'm a huge wings fan , what organization you play for ???

I think alot of it depends on what you get use to working with. Along time ago all I used was stard film, and it was probably 1.0 mil to 1.2 mil. At the time it just seemed normal. The more I started using thicker films for flat glass and security film. I have gotten to were I can't hardly pickup the thinner films without creasing them. Thats why I have had to start using nothing but thicker auto films. Going from 7 and 8 mil to using 1.5 mil auto film still feels flimsy to me, but I can handle it without damaging the film upon transferring it to the inside of the window. :deadhorse

I played for the kalamzoo wings last year in the ECHL. It is actually affiliated with the red wings haha. most guys that get called up though end up in grand rapids griffins in the AHL then get a call up to the red wings in the NHL from there if you get a shot. its a tough life dude. gotta grind it out in the minors for a while haha. i will most likely never get a shot in the show but its a heck of an experience meeting alot of people and traveling. its nice to get paid to play a sport i love too !

Guest DarksideAutoSolutions
thicker the better for me. I can hardly stand to use anything thinner then 1.5 mil :beer

:thumb

hey darkside ...

looking to update my logo change it a bit any ideas i know you play with that stuff ???

I'll make up a few proofs. I'm just getting into it as of recently. I love to do it but Tint Ninja still came up with my favorite for Darkside. But like I said, I'll throw a few ideas together and see whatcha think. If you have any ideas of what you might want shoot me a pm and Ill work with them.

Archived