Should I try Llumar clear film next?

Guest nichole87

I really don't like how a tinted windshield looks. I'm one of those people who "look at" everything. And since they have a natural distortion (looking closely) the film added sorta brings it out more. Overall I don't think its worth tinting windshields. All that water running down through the dash kinda bothers me. Occasionally I get some fool wanting a visor on the top and bottom and I think in the back of my mind "your a nut". Call me a windshield hater I guess.

I am too, but I don't notice the texture like on other films with the Air Blue. Being near sighted makes this stuff jump out, but the Air Blue is A-OK with me.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
llumar's air blue 80 would give you more heat rejection.

I have this on my windshield , this stuff rocks :waving You wouldnt even know it's on , it's totally safe for night driving , 99.9% uv , it does make a difference . A great sell to anyone with or afraid of skin cancer, with the bonus of over 40% heat rejection. For what it's worth, this stuff is an easy upsell for anyone with a sunroof...you can actually enjoy the sun coming in without the sun beating the craap out of you. :hmmm

you think it stops much heat if putting on a factory sun tinted roof ? It would be a great upsell less heat but still lets in same light . Here in florida the sunroof heats up the car big time .

llumar's air blue 80 would give you more heat rejection.

I have this on my windshield , this stuff rocks :hmmm You wouldnt even know it's on , it's totally safe for night driving , 99.9% uv , it does make a difference . A great sell to anyone with or afraid of skin cancer, with the bonus of over 40% heat rejection. For what it's worth, this stuff is an easy upsell for anyone with a sunroof...you can actually enjoy the sun coming in without the sun beating the craap out of you. :rock

you think it stops much heat if putting on a factory sun tinted roof ? It would be a great upsell less heat but still lets in same light . Here in florida the sunroof heats up the car big time .

Throw reflective films on the sunroof, you want low absorption for those :waving

I'm using AIR80 on sunroofs, great uspell, the custy can actually open up the draw cover to let the light in without darkening it yet not bake anymore. I agree with the windshield comment. I was never a fan of tint on a windshield till AIR80 cake around .

Archived