Attention Orlando shop owners

Guest jimmybuckets

Guest jimmybuckets

Hello, my name is jimmy and i am looking for a apprentice position in a professional window tinting shop in orlando or the surrounding area. I have only been tinting for a month with little luck. I have tools and i am ready to work in exchange for knowledge. I am also not a kid. I am 25 and very skilled with my hands. I am willing to travel. I can contribute 2 days of work a week because i am working full time. Please if someone is in need of a set of extra hands around the shop i can really help. I have been a electrician for 8 years, i can do electrical work around the shop in trade for tinting knowledge. pm me on this forum or call me directly. 407-591-7272 thank you for your time.

Hello, my name is jimmy and i am looking for a apprentice position in a professional window tinting shop in orlando or the surrounding area. I have only been tinting for a month with little luck. I have tools and i am ready to work in exchange for knowledge. I am also not a kid. I am 25 and very skilled with my hands. I am willing to travel. I can contribute 2 days of work a week because i am working full time. Please if someone is in need of a set of extra hands around the shop i can really help. I have been a electrician for 8 years, i can do electrical work around the shop in trade for tinting knowledge. pm me on this forum or call me directly. 407-591-7272 thank you for your time.

JimmyB you prolly would do better to post under the classified section :thumb Although what you are wanting ..... most tinters stay away from. Practice, practice and practice.

Archived