What is the darkest looking 35% tint?

Guest nickthetinter

Guest nickthetinter

What film is the darkest looking 35%? I have been using the SolarGard Galaxie 35% and i'm pretty happy to claim it as the "darkest legal" 35% film on the market but thats in my opinion. If there is something else out there that compares darkness wise i'd like to check it out.

What film is the darkest looking 35%? I have been using the SolarGard Galaxie 35% and i'm pretty happy to claim it as the "darkest legal" 35% film on the market but thats in my opinion. If there is something else out there that compares darkness wise i'd like to check it out.

The appearance of how dark the film is will depend on the vehicles interior color and amount of glass that is tinted. For example a 2 door coupe with black interior would appear a little darker than an S.U.V with tan or light grey int.

have you heard of ME35 XSR? it doesn't look charcoal, so when you put it side-by-side with other 35% films, I can't really find much other choices which looks "darker"

Archived