tint removal, HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest hancock0

Guest hancock0

I need to remove the tint of a 94 acura integra. Theres 2 layers of tint on the back window and also theres the defroster. I would like to remove this in as many BIG pieces as possible. so I dont have pick at thousands of lil pieces. So what would be the best way to remove the tint??? is there a liquid you can spray on to help with the glue?

how old is the film? is it all purple and bubbled? if so, soak it by spraying ammonia on it and covering the ammonia with a a black garbage bag cut to the size of the window, then park it in the sun for a couple hours, it might peel right off. Also if you have access to a jiffy steamer you can use that to steam it off. Check out this page:

http://www.tintdude.com/remove.html

Guest Film Maverick

get a black trashbag, cut to size on the outside of the window, spray the inside with a soapy solution, ( little dishsoap and water in a bottle)

spray the window down inside, put the trashbag pattern inside on the window and put into the sun, wvery fifteen minutes or so pull the bag back and sray the window down, after an hour or more of this the film and glue should come off

Archived