JWF Renegade

I read though all the related posts about renegade by Johnson and it seems that most who are using it really like it. I just picked up a roll to try out in 35% and was curious if anyone has had any issues with it since using it? Any color fading/discoloration? Ive been using the Global QDP and like it, except for the brownish color from inside so I thought Id give Johnson a try and see how I like it.

That said, Im after a good all around film to use for most applications. Not really sure how to measure up all the dyed films to the metalized. How is the marathon to shrink?

I know its a beat to death issue, talking about different film types but I searched through everything and just didnt find what I was looking for.

i use both marathon and renegade, both are great but renegade shrinks easier and sits down nicely. just my 2 cents but both films are great...my only beef with jwf at the moment is their whole range is suffering from contamination. pain in the arse to finish shrinking a rear then you notice a hair under the liner......GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR fix your shiznit johnsons

Archived