• Last Reply
Guest SQUEEGEE
I just ordered 10 cans of the endust from

$49.40 with free shipping

http://store.officeworld.com/product.asp?P...8000&VendorID=1

I hope it works or TD is getting a case of the stuff :lol

Endust?

@#$% I thought he said Angel Dust.

Better take this sh!t back to the local crack house.

I was thinking :rollin to muhself, "Dis heah look alot like da baby powders."

:lol

so the question is this. what 'material' in these products gives us the results we're looking for (floating ans sticking) ?? anyone know?? if you can put that particular mix together and sell it to the film manuf. you're a millionaire :rollin

anyone know?? if you can put that particular mix together and sell it to the film manuf. you're a millionaire :rollin

They woudn't want it... :shock

They're liability sensitive after being accused of causing many other things like... the metal in the film caused my finger to get infected or my asthma was caused by inhaling baby shampoo all day or I just scratched the windows of nine cars today because you said to use a razor blade to scrape them...

You get the picture... :lol6

I just went out and put a peice of tint on my truck window I sprayed the PLEDGE FOR ELECTRONICS on, the tint floats real good :rollin not sticking anywhere, seems like its gonna work. if you guys cant find the endust and you have a OFFICE DEPOT try the PLEDGE for electronics instead.

I dont think I have anything to try it on this morning, I got trucks mainly, but I will let everybody know what I find out about the pledge :shock

I just went out and put a peice of tint on my truck window I sprayed the PLEDGE FOR ELECTRONICS on, the tint floats real good :rollin not sticking anywhere, seems like its gonna work. if you guys cant find the endust and you have a OFFICE DEPOT try the PLEDGE for electronics instead.

I dont think I have anything to try it on this morning, I got trucks mainly, but I will let everybody know what I find out about the pledge :shock

I'll see if OffMax has the goods, too, and try it on the cavalier back glass glass at work...

When I get there... roads are a bit slick right now... c'mon sunshine, do yo thang. :lol6

Archived